Saturday 14 September 2013

over over sized

I know, the cold weather has finally arrived and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms from the hot weather, any one fancy coming on a hot holiday with me? Like soon..
Top: Zara(sale) // Leggings: H&M // Hat: Topman // Boots: Matalan // Bag:iOffer 
It seemed a bit of a coincidence that on Monday morning as soon as everyone was back at work/college the weather was cold, miserable and wet. And that's why my blog took a little break as I was adjusting to the cold weather and extremely early morning's which my body's not quite used to yet. but finally its the weekend and my outfit post is up!! 
I got this top in Zara a while back for a fiver, and although they didn't have my size I bought it anyway because I knew I would wear it one day. Its a size medium (I'm normally a XS) and there's over sized.. and then OVER SIZED but actually I didn't think it looked to bad with this outfit. I also wore this top to V fest, yano I though all the bright aztec colours would be fab for a festival so I did some weird tie a bobble in the back and tuck it up the back of my bra to make it into a crop top sort of thing and me being all spontaneous and everything it actually looked pretty good. ( I think). I think you all know I'm obsessed with shopping so when I wasn't even planning on buying this hat my will power wasn't helping me out. I just kind of saw it and bought it as I decided that instant I needed a hat for winter and so far I've worn it twice hahaha!! One last thing I've been at college all week and not don a single bit of online shopping- be proud of me people. 
caitlin-alannah

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are gorg! :)

    Alice xx
    makeupandmagazines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vest! you look so nice.

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    coord set

    ReplyDelete