Thursday 5 September 2013

All black&& AW13 fashion talk.

A very casual outfit today, black, denim and biker boots. My biker boots which I am so totally in love with- RI you have done me proud. And of course my 'fake' celine bag which I'm still obsessing over even though I'd had it for like a month now..
 Top: H&M / Shirt: Hollister(similar here) / Jeans: Topshop / Boots: River Island / Bag: iOffer 
I'm sort of having a 'black' stage at the minute; I love everything black!! My inner NYC is definitely coming out at the minute. This outfit took me about 2 seconds to put on as I was in a rush and I actually really liked it! I just LOVE this whole shirt round your waist and biker boots thing that's popped into my style recently. I don't know how it happened but I really love it and I feel 10 times more my self when wearing it so yeah its staying for the new season whether its in or not ha ha! 
Although I must say I am loving the tartan for new season, I really really want a tartan shirt to add to my wardrobe, not sure which one yet but I'm sure one will be added to my shopping bag very soon. Black, white, denim & col bolt blue are my colours for new season though, I love every single one! I'm hoping H&M bring out a col bolt blue tank top for new season because for 2.99£ I can't really complain, H&M is my bargain shop this season- I've bough so many of their basic tee's for no more than a fiver and I wear them all the time! So yeah I think I'm ready for new season.. let the cold days begin :(
caitlin-alannah

3 comments:

  1. your hair is sososo nice love the grungy outfit! i thought your celine bag was real!!! love it xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was real!!! Ha ha, got it off ioffer for around 30 pounds and I love it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. such a cool look! lovin tartan too this season

    ReplyDelete