Wednesday 21 August 2013

V FESTIVAL!

 There was a wall full of all the acts performing!
 In the crowd for RUDIMENTAL (now my favourite ever people they were amazing)
 I think I'm still hyperventilating over HOW BLOODY AMAZING RUDIMENTAL WERE! The fact we were soooo close to the front, and the crowd was HUGE and I mean huge from right to left you could see endless people it was class. The amount of bottles that were being chucked up was ridiculous but heeey isn't that part of the festival experience! When 'Feel the love' came on everyone made a love heart with their hands and omg I had goose bumps the whole time- but now my new favourite song is 'Right here' -I love it!!! 
 Edit on instagram of the Rudimental crowd!
 Very.co.uk had their own tent where they were doing FREE face art so I got some little daisy's down the side of my face to match the ones in my hair. I loved the VERY tent! They also had a free photo booth which was so cute.
Calvin Harris was also amazing!! But I mean WHY would you put Calvin and Kings on Leon on at the same time?!?! I wanted too see both so bad! We stayed at CH for an hour and then ran to KOL and caught Use Somebody, Radioactive and Sex on Fire which was ON ANOTHER LEVEL.. and the best end ever to the best day!! Through out the day we also saw Scouting for girls, John Newman, Tom Odell, Ellie Goulding, and a bit of Rita Ora, Olly Murs and Stereophonic(who looked amazing on TV and I wish I had of seen them all :(! So yeah my 1st festival was sooo good and I can't to go to another!!! Have any of you been to festivals this year?
caitlin~alannah 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I need to go to V Festival soon. Looks amazing!!

    Love the outfits!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! i really wanted to go V, next year hopefully!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete