Thursday 1 August 2013

sun, marbella & benelamadena

The view from my balcony- so pretty!!!
What I wore the first night- new sale top from zara
My view while looking up from my sun bed
The life guard...
Went Indian by wearing my head chain
Sandcastle on Marbella beach!! So carefully done
On Marbella beach
Pretty scenery in Marbella Old town
The beautiful streets on Marbella old town
and again..
the moon and the boat
a Spanish tradition happening while we was out for tea.
pool side day and tanning :))
I've finally been on a Segway!! they are amazing!!!
Early morning tanning- the rays were beautiful
ootd
Loved this chicken skewer!  

They do Solero Mojito's!!! 
After having a lovely holiday I'm now sat at home in Sheffield wishing I was back abroad because I love the sun and pool way to much. Hope you like all the photos, we stayed in a beautiful apartment in Benalmadena called the 'Mediterra' with 3 pools a great view of the sea and a gym(which I didn't go in once) opps! We travelled to Marbella for 3 nights and the Old town there is one of the best places ever! I recommend a restaurant called 'La cuisine' they do amazing Spanish food- their crispy potato skins are the best! They also have a sky bar right on top of the building which has the best view ever- we went back twice it was so good! I'm looking out my window and the sun has popped out finally so for the rest of the day I'll be sat in the garden catching the rays- my tan is going no where quick! Hope you've all had lovely holidays too or are off on a plane soon!
My blogging routine is back as I'm in Sheffield for a while now and I have so many outfits I can't wait to show you so keep a look out!!
p.s I finally have an Iphone so will be on instagram a lot more now with my ootd's.. my user is _caitzzz so make sure you follow me :) See you all v soon!
love Caits x 

No comments:

Post a Comment