Wednesday 14 August 2013

100 goes to this outfit

The colour is my favourite part about this top, not so much the beads. I mean I love the beads but when putting the top on and taking it off all I hear is beads dropping to the ground and I can never find where they have come from!!
 Top: Topshop // Bag: Ted Baker // Shoes: Primark // Jeans: Topshop(similar here) //
I wasn't even meant to be shopping when I bought this top. I had gone to Meadowhall for a few last minute holiday things and after buying a leather jacket in Zara (sale of course- this is all I can afford) I though well I might as well spend all my savings now and so splashed out on this top! I don't really have 'evening tops' so I justified it like this. I'm so addicted man! I bought it for £36 and now its in the sale for £18, this is another reason I really need a Topshop card but if I get one my debt will be unspeakable & I'm not 18 yet anyway..which could be a good thing.
Now I love these shoes from Primark and lets just say £12 for looking at a pair of shoes every day ain't bad- yep I can't walk in them ha ha!!! I have no hope but I manged to stumble around in them for these photos which is a step forward. 
Oh and this is my 100th post, hence the name :)) 
caitlin-alannah x 


3 comments:

  1. Rockthatchicx,

    Do you want your blog to be famous instantly? Blogionaire is simple. Blogionaire forwards the traffic to today's blogionaire and tomorrow's blogionaire is picked from the blogs added today. Become tomorrow's blogionaire and get famous instantly.

    Don't forget to add your blog daily for free. You can also become a blogionaire if you put a heart on your blog and let your followers love your blog.

    Visit http://www.blogionaire.com and add your blog today.

    Best regards
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Cant believe those shoes are from Primark. I've been after shoes like that for ages.

    Terri xx
    http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those jeans! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete