Wednesday 26 June 2013

BLOG SALE and other things :)

Just a quick update post, I have a BLOG SALE yayyy!! I create another page for it on my blog which you can click on at the top and browse through my things, being a skint teenager and wanting expensive clothes isn't a good combination!

Also my Prom is this Friday which I'm quite excited about and cant wait to show you all what I'm wearing and of course what all my friends are wearing so look out for that post :-) 

My outfit posts will be back soon, just finding it so hard to post at the min cause I'm away for practically all of July on Holiday and other things but I'm going to do some post scheduling before I go!

Hope you are all ok and having a good summer, so glad I finally have no more school!

love Caits x 

No comments:

Post a Comment