Monday 29 April 2013

Look what I made..






Bralet- My textiles product, Jeans- Topshop, Chelsea Boots-eBay
Yayyy finally my textiles product is finished!! Yes it took me a while but finally its like a massive weight lifted off my head!
We had to choose to make a cultural piece for an occasion so I chose the culture Egyptian and did a festival type Bralet! The inside and buttons on the back are my favourite! The lining is this beautiful Egyptian print black and cream lining! I love it! Then the buttons are covered in the same fabric! I'm actually really proud of it as I never though it would look like an actual piece of clothes which I could wear hahaha!  What do you think of it?
So yeah I'll probably never wear this item out but yano its getting me my GCSE's! Exams start in 2 week and dahm Im I nervous? Yes! I need to start revising but once again my night has been spent internet shopping and eBay bidding- I LOST IN THE LAST 10 SECONDS! It was heart breaking cause I really wanted this ankle bracelet from Asos :( 
I made lookbook by the way people and would love it if you could be by fan/hype what ever it is cause I have non! The link is here
love Caits x 

7 comments:

  1. That's amazing that you made that, wow!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing and so unique x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you! The back is really nice, plus you have a such a great figure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So impressive, always like to see unique pieces like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your top! Its so unique!

    -Erica xx
    www.ericawears.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh that top is well cute! you did such a good job! x

    ReplyDelete