Thursday 25 April 2013

I MADE LOOKBOOK.nu


Hey guys! Really quick post today... I just made lookbook!!! not too sure how it all works yet so if any of you could give me some tips that would be great :-) 
The link is above if you want to take a look at my page.. I'll be posting all my outfits so hope you like.. and if any of you have lookbook leave your links down below, I would like some people to folllow(If thats the correct thing to say) haha!

And guys!! ARE THEY REALLY GETTING RID OF GFC?:-( I never ever ever use blog lovin as follow all my blogs via GFC! I have made a blog lovin though so would be so greatful if you could re follow my blog on here http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog I have like no followers at all :( 
Sorry this has only been an update post!
love Caits x 

No comments:

Post a Comment