Friday 12 April 2013

company high street edit- my favourites

So I read fashion magazines every week and though why not share my favourite pieces from each one with you guys? I know right, why didn't I think of this sooner? I bought the company street style edit around Christmas time and absolutely loved it- like the best mag i have ever read, so when i found out the high street edit was on the shelves I had to get it straight away! Company is my fave my favourite fashion magazine out there by far so though I'd start of with this mag! I love the style in which they do things and the front covers are always gorgeous! So yeah just a few fashion snaps for you to enjoy!
Also I'm having a sale on instagram...  caitlinsclothes so it would be great if you could check that out :)
love Caits x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome edits, love all those rings!!! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower. I'd appreciate if you could stop by our blog whether you follow back or not :) We're also having a jewelry giveaway right now! x x

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Giveaway! Win D'Curio Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, really liked this post... Love the river island outfit with nike's :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete