Wednesday 17 April 2013

a beautiful print


 So how gorgeous is this print already? Yes I know your loving it as much as I am! The print trend is one of my favourite's this year because you can go as bright, bold or subtle as you like so its always completely up to you want kind of print you want! On the #Look3 on my Denim Shirts post which can be seen here I am also wearing a print dress, yet the print is much heavier and a lot bolder, more African colour's whereas this top has a more more elegant print showing as it has such lovely colours! 


Top: River Island, Shorts: Topshop, Super thick tights: Primark, Shoes:eBay
There is also matching trousers for this top- not sure if i would go that far but hey ho some people may. I chose to wear black detailed shorts and black tights to match this look. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit quite plain so that the top could really stand out. But seriously how gorgeous are the prints on this top I can't stop staring at them, they are just so pretty!! I also finally bought the matte top coat from Rimmel- its amazing! I've always wanted to try the 'black nails' look so finally i got it, most things are on 3 for 2 at the minute from boots so of course i have 3 brand new nail polish's yayyy! Black matte is definitely my favourite nail colour now( It was red last week ) and i still do love having red nails but I'm just dreading taking these of for school tomorrow, ok maybe i could keep my hands in my pockets all day? Yes my schools is stupidly annoying and no nail varnish is allowed!! Its suppose to be 19 degrees today- I don't see any sun yet.
love Caits x 

1 comment: