Sunday 17 March 2013

denim and monochrome: i'm BACK..






Jumper, shorts: Topshop  Braces, Creepers: EBay


I haven't blogged in sooooo long, sorry guys, Iv'e had so much stupid school work to do and busy weekends, but i'm back and here is my outfit!
Because I find it so hard to find the time for other people to take photos for me I've decided I am just going to do it like this, which means I can post loads more outfit photos yayyy!!
I got this jumper when I went down to London for the LFWend, the Topshop their is amazing so I felt I needed to buy something: even if I am on a spending ban, which is going well? I think? I think not. But anyway i'm in love with this jumper, and I needed a new jumper anyway it is winter? Duh. I love the monochrome trend so this jumper is pretty perfect but the weather may need to warm up before I can wear shorts out again, or i'll just wear tights, actually i have some of those fleece tights which will do fine! Seriously guys get your self down to primark and get some of their fleece tights, they keep your legs so warm!
The shorts I've had for agesss, I got them for something like 7 pounds, no idea how but Topshop for 7£ you would never believe it and finally my beloved creepers, yes I love them. Also ignore my hair in these pics, it needs doing so bad and i just can't be bothered with it at the minute! 
Before I leave you all, what do you think of my new banner? I've included all my favourite fashion things... New York, Cara Delevingne(SHES SO HOT), Company Magazine, more New York and Emma Watson! Hope you like.
love Caits x

3 comments:

  1. The jumper is gorgeous!! Maybe you should get a tripod to take some photos?Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou!! and omg I've actually never though of that hahah, do you know where you get cheapish ones from but which are still good?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love the jumper!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete