Tuesday 8 January 2013

being 'girly' for once





Iv had this top for like ages basically, i got it from Miss Selfridge a while ago and decided to re dig it out for the 'Chic Season'! I'm classing it as chic anyway cause its quite casual with cute little patterns on it and flowers :-) Now this top isn't exactly my style as i luuuuurve all the grunge/rock glam clothing at the moment, espesh the dark plum lipstick hmm!! But i thought I'd give it a go with my new jeans from Topshop( I love the like faded effect on them, and the comfiest pair of jeans ever!) and an £8 pair of brown swede boots from primark.. bargain! Ok so i do also realise on the 3rd photo the tops half tucked into my jeans.. opppss! I didn't even realise till after looking through the photos and now cant change it, but never mind if we all just picture it as not there everything should be fine :-) I choose to wear my green checkered coat as i love the colours green and cream together! I still can't really decide if i like it or not and if its my style? HELP ME PLEASE!! What do you think? And have you any items you are digging out for this season?
Also i want to do another blog post but it wont let me upload any photos?:( has any other blogger done this?
love Caits x

8 comments:

  1. You look lovely that tops very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! I'm loving the dark plum lippy atm too mmm xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit! The same thing happened to me with blogger both goaway after some days also if you use firefox the write the post on google crome thats what I did! :D I love your blog!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its still not letting me put photos on i have to go onto my mums laptop to do them :( ahh i dont know what to do :( xx

      Delete
  4. I love the top so much and you have really pretty hair also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lacey top, it goes really well with the jacket too :) I love how you've styled your hair I can never get mine like that and I really want to!

    By the way the peace belt is from Urban Outfitters, I want a London or Paris one too :/ I've seen them on some peoples outfit of the day posts but can't find out where to buy them!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as thankyou!! and same I love the London and Paris ones, I think they used to do them in topshop but I can't find them any,ore :-( maybe eBay have some!! haha xxx

      Delete