Friday 14 September 2012

Instagram #1

teen vogue magazine to read and a bar of the brand new cadburys crunch- its so nice! / attempted ombre nails, orange coral and pink; think i need more practice
yayyy my jack wills autumn hand book arrived, so many lovely things i want inside! / cutting out pictures for my moodboard in textiles course work!

my and my mum at the wedding, enjoyed it so much :) / my new shoes which i love!

me with a glass of bucks fizz at the wedding, i loved it! / of course a piccy of Tom daley as im obsessed!

This is my very first instagram post so i hope you like it :-) leave me your instagram usernames if you like, mines; username  _caitzzz 
love caits xx


7 comments:

  1. the nails are great for a first attempt, how did you do it? i have been trying to do the sponge effect but end up making a mess each time lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. my instagram is bethan_brown if u want to follow i will follow u back :) though my photos are mainly of my cats hehe

      Delete
  2. Thanks! And I just basically put a really thick layer of light orange pain on then coral halfway up over the top! It looked abit messy but ohh well :-) and thanks I'm following you now!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Your shoes are gorgeous. here is my instagram if you like - sunshinenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and of course i will follow you :) x

      Delete