Wednesday 29 August 2012

House of Fraser- Get the A/W 2012 look


 
 
 
As soon as i found out House of Fraser were having a competition i was so excited! I absolutely love house of Fraser especially label lab one of my favourite brands of theres and of course the lovely Ted Baker!
So for this competition all you had to do was create your own A/W 2012 look and here's mine...
I really love the outfit i have chosen! I think for you viewers its quite hard to picture the outfit as a whole when your only looking at the separate pieces on the screen but ill explain to you why i have chosen each thing!
 
For the base of my outfit i have chosen this beautiful skater skirt in black and this lovely marble effect tee! I love both of these, skater skirts are really in this season and i think they give you a great figure, the top i would buy in a size larger to get the baggier effect and i would tuck this tee into the skirt!
Owl themed things are very in the season so what better to start off this trends by adding this great orange owl necklace to the outfit, i love the orange colour as it brightens up the outfit so i added this over sized bag to bring both the colours together! I think orange is a fab autumn colour so i really like both these accessory's.
For my feet i have chosen this cute little pair of cream socks and brown ankle boots! I would wear the socks over the top of the boots as the colours will stand out from each other and look great!
I love the little Ted Baker belt and would place this around the top of the skater skirt to make it look on the higher end fashion!
Finally this gorgeous green karki jacket! I love it soooo much honestly i want it for my self! I would roll the sleeves up so they come just below the elbow and! I would also buy this in a size bigger and wear it open and baggy over the rest of the outfit, this well give it a casual look but still very stylish and gorgeous! The jacket next to the fabulous orange bag i think will look great!
So now try and imagine the whole outfit together, do you fall in love with it just like me?
Hope you love House of Fraser just like me and love this look! Have you entered the House of Fraser competiton? :)
love Caits x x
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin. Thanks for commenting on my House Of Fraser Post. Loving your look too. Good luck in the competition.

    Chrissie xxx

    akashasactualities.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete